How To Make Strawberry Lemonade? Or How To Make Pink Lemonade
Strawberry lemonade is a delicious way to pack a punch into your regular lemonade recipe. This strawberry lemonade recipe uses mint along with a simple sugar syrup for a refreshing twist. Summer is fast approaching. I can already see the yellow blooms around the place where i live. And the bees have begun to hum away. And the strawberries will bid good bye soon. At least that s how i look at everything from the strawberry perspective.
I am a strawberry addict. And when the time comes where i ve to accept that strawberries will only be seen a year later, i feel terribly depressed. I wanted to go all colorful and welcome summer with this easy to make strawberry lemonade. The flavor is amazing and it can be made into a cock tail too. Its perfect for those afternoons when you crave a glass of coke. A shot of strawberry lemonade is a much better deal, aint it?
Strawberry Lemonade| Strawberry Recipes
Author: Anusha Praveen
Recipe type: Beverage
Serves: 1 c
Strawberry lemonade, also known as pink lemonade is a delicious thirst quencher made using fresh strawberries and mint
- Strawberries 12
- Sugar ¾ c
- Water 1 c
- Mint leaves 5 to 6
- Lemon juice ¼ c
- Ice cubes to serve
- Heat a pan with water and add sugar to this.
- Once the sugar completely dissolves, switch off flame and add the mint leaves to the syrup.
- Let it cool completely.
- Once cool, strain the liquid and discard the mint leaves.
- In a blender, place the strawberries and blend to a puree.
- Add the pureed strawberries to the sugar syrup along with the lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- To make strawberry lemonade, combine 1 part of strawberry syrup with three parts of cold water.
- Top with ice cubes.
- Serve cold.